Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bunny Suit Is It Illegal To Walk Into The Mall In A Bunny Suit?

Is it illegal to walk into the mall in a bunny suit? - bunny suit

For my film class in the school, which make randomly assigned to funny short films.

My idea was a little wild. I stood my friend at the mall wears a rabbit costume and dance begins in the middle of Best Buy is the food court, etc. and then a security guard of the shopping center if I could ask and stop pretending to shoot me and end of the film with him under arrest.

It makes no sense and is totally bizarre, but I asked myself, this is legal?

5 comments:

wizjp said...

In some states may be illegal. Get permission from the office of the mall

dude26 said...

In the state of New Jersey, which is completely illegal and I do not think it would be different in New Hampshire. First, it must be written consent of the management of shopping centers, so you can get at the mall, b / c all the malls are private and have a policy of shooting. Most likely, if the guard has chip, at the request of B / C, when authorized by the Security Manager, the most likely lose his job caught. Also sum1 detention will only attention Shoppers Mall and disturbing. If you are not in their plan w / o, my advice would certainly be expelled from a shopping center. Use your common sense!

Reality has a Liberal Bias said...

It should be good.

Letterman has done dozens of times (eg "How many guys in bunny costume fit into a Starbucks?

cAn'T hOLd ME dOwn said...

You have the right to wear what they want, as long as you do not have body

cAn'T hOLd ME dOwn said...

You have the right to wear what they want, as long as you do not have body

Post a Comment