Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sanyo Camera Does Anybody Know What Is Wrong With My S750 Sanyo Digital Camera?

Does anybody know what is wrong with my S750 Sanyo digital camera? - sanyo camera

Who knows what's wrong with my Sanyo S750 digital camera?
It is fairly new and when I ty to connect to the computer, I get the message that producing energy from the space outside the boundaries of the USB hub computer.
The first time I have the team worked well, but now I can connect the camera to the computer. Has anyone heard of this problem before?
No idea what is wrong with the camera?

1 comments:

SgtPeppe... said...

Normally this is not a problem with your computer and the camera. Check your camera to produce a different computer.

Install the operating system (Windows) and see. If this does not work, ask your computer records, it could be a hardware problem.

Post a Comment