Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blue Prints For Pool Tabes Help!! My "Something Blue"?

Help!! My "Something Blue"? - blue prints for pool tabes

OK, so it is one of two pairs of shoes:
# 1
http://www.amazon.com/Bandolino-Womens-S ...

# 2
http://www.amazon.com/Naughty-Monkey-Wom ...

Advantages and disadvantages:
Professional # 1: floral print, our blue, love the bow

Cons # 1: Although I like the look of wood-heel, I want a blue heel

Professionals with # 2: Gorgeous blue, love the flower less.

Cons with # 2: I do not like black (for my wedding) ... I wish I could change to white .... Since I am in a white dress, just before the ceremony, and you will not be secure.
Here is the dress:
http://www.unique-vintage.com/ivory-cott ...

Also, my colors are pool blue, jade, pistachio and mango. If this helps everyone:)
Environment: outdoor pavilion black "garden" effect

6 comments:

Jade C said...

I like the second pair of shoes, bring more color into your wedding. I do not see black in the second pair of shoes. Very pretty dress! Good luck!

Margie said...

I like the first better. I think it's best to dress like ... Congratulations!

Change ---- ----

something that is mixed, because the first, when the North-East with the darkness and the second is the flower ... In any case, I like the flower is more beautiful and better match the dress.

Happy♥ said...

Nice dress. The first shoe has a heel, a blue timber. The second with the arc is the boot heel of wood. That said, I chose the first because it is better to go with your dress.

Haleigh C said...

go with the dress the second I think it's incredible! :)

Haleigh C said...

go with the dress the second I think it's incredible! :)

Haleigh C said...

go with the dress the second I think it's incredible! :)

Post a Comment