Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Sickness Is Going Around 2010 Why Don't I Love Myself?

Why don't I love myself? - what sickness is going around 2010

Not that I love myself, just recently, I do not know exactly how. Ive been feeling more alone than ever, empty. I have great people around me, I can talk, but for me it has never been easier to tell people about my feelings. There have been many changes in my life last year and definitely has me down. More importantly, my mother was ill. The dramatic for a year for me. Do you think that the only 2009? Maybe if I enter 2010, the chance, but I only believe. Personally, I'm having problems with great confidence the people, so its hard to open them all. I think everything bottled in, and I think it hurts me even more. I feel that I will be loved by someone and often feel insecure deserve. I see what my friendme, but he tells me every day how much she means to him. How can I dare to say: "I love me"? Is there something wrong with me? Is it only because of the stress I'm going with my mother? Ive is remarkable because since the conclusion, I sense ... everything is endless. I mean, I knew I always wanted to do, but now everything is white, and I know where Im going. I think I can find all the world and if not, then I'm a bad person?

Please leave comments as you want, I'll get something. Nothing wrong, but I'm a little sensitive.

PS. Im not emo, confused

0 comments:

Post a Comment