Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Do I Need To Change My License In Nj Should I Get My Drivers License In NJ Or NY?

Should I get my drivers license in NJ or NY? - what do i need to change my license in nj

I am 18 years (19 I turn in 1 1/2mth) and New Jersey and now live, but only to New York in February
I'm trying to get my license
I leave for my exam to get my license tomorrow (in NJ)
But I realize that I drive under the supervision of six months, until even able to drive without supervision + Take your street
But keep in mind that have in New York, all to make or obtain their permission (in my old age)
and obtain a valid certificate during prior accreditation (MV-278), only 20 hours of supervised driving and then I plan my driver's license

I think, to New York (home): travel)
To turn my license in New York and had to return to New Jersey if I can not even ........

So, what should I do?
What can I do?
I really need to start driving, because so much of it depends on

0 comments:

Post a Comment