Thursday, December 31, 2009

Canker Sore Cheek Painful Canker Sore And Inside Of Cheek Swollen!?

Painful Canker Sore and Inside of Cheek Swollen!? - canker sore cheek

Well, if it is now about 3 days I have this sore pain in the upper right side of my upper gum ... very painful, and the kind of pain when eating ... I was sad .. Wounds before and this was the least painful ... But then I realized that a part is swollen right cheek on the inside, when I sit with my tongue, not only do I find it a little bloated compared to touch the inside of the cheek, but in order to feel the pain and they really hurt for a moment. I realized yesterday and today was a little bit, but I do not know what caused because I bite my cheeks long ... everything I done so far is my mother gave me a pill Riboflavin ... Any idea what the cause and what can I do>?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have eating or drinking foods that are high in acid, like tomatoes, lemon or Mountain Dew? This is the main cause of cancer Butternut with dentures. Try with warm salt water several times a day. This will help to heal the soft tissues of the gums, it really works. If you do not salt water, dip the tip of a Q-tip and dip it into salt. Apply to the affected area. You can also thoroughly with an antiseptic mouthwash. This will help your mouth numb the pain until the healing of ulcers.

I hope this has helped, the answer to your question and good luck!

Post a Comment