Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wedgie Games Online Wedgie? How Can I Get Back At Him?

Wedgie? How can I get back at him? - wedgie games online

Recently, during a trip the beach, I wore a bikini in Nice. Suddenly, during the game and fun, our friends began to give another wedgie. The girls were laughing and having fun (and also see as an image, sometimes). Is not it bad for the boys?

Suddenly, my best friend, the brilliant idea of man "and wedgie girls behind me and threw me hard from behind. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt you have any idea how painful it is for girls wedgie? "I believe. .. OWW!>>

The background really .. in my soldiers on the front and back cut and it hurts really. In addition to all boys and girls are a big part of my pubic area. Once for me, I have tried to give him a wedgie Back .. but he escaped. Now, call all children "Jungle Girl", in reference to my shame.

How can I return? This must be so embarrassing for him, and he really should, too! Ideas? I want to do especially the children!

0 comments:

Post a Comment