Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kid Vigina Pics I Have 2 Questions About Swollen Vigina Lips After Sex?

I Have 2 Questions about swollen vigina lips after sex? - kid vigina pics

I had a Caesarean section two weeks before and 3 days, I had sex, I believe, the bleeding stopped that day, TODAY, when I was, I wanted to please my husband, but was burning pain during sex (), but I did it me after sex, it was even painful to urinate and when I looked swollen Vigin LIPS IT LOOKS LIKE IT GOIN burst There was only afraid that I do not remember, has passed away after sex that I can not wait six weeks, and if I wait MI expect that the remaining 4 weeks I let it happen again? Successor and the next day, notch lower, but if I AL NUMBER NOT A 2-test, and I was swollen and new, but only on one side Happing Why? JUST LET YOU KNOW I have three kids, and I have sex at the start of my first child is 4 years and nothing happened so now I'm 28 too old to do with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment